WE ARE HIRING for SHIPPING & RECEIVING in Norco/ Corona Area
for a Commercial Food & Dietary Supplements Manufacturing Warehouse
*** $15 + DOE ***
* Bilingual Preffered *
Requirements for a qualified candidate:
Candidates interested must be committed to demonstrating the ability to "jump in" and do what is necessary to achieve the Company standards and deliver to our customers, while possessing the maturity to know when to step back, assess, and lead their organization.
- Certified and Experienced forklift operator for standup and sit-down forklifts, experience using a pallet jack, all are a must. *** Certification due upon showing up to work, Safety Coordinator will also schedule a forklift refresher training for temp.
- Data Entry
- Receiving all orders
- Distribute packages to departments & keep logs of packages
- Ship orders from website, Amazon website orders to customers
- Order any needed supplies for the office
- Fed-Ex shipping labels, print labels from website
- Sending products to customers by shipping Fed-Ex and UPS
- Inventory Counting in the warehouse
- Re-Work of products to check quality of products
- Organize the warehouse and know how to use a pallet jack
- Manage and organize the product warehouse for VF
- Shipping/Receiving inputting data in excel, or VF website
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of principles, practices, and procedures of the Shipping and Receiving.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal functional oversight & day to day guidance.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Web, printing labels, and scan gun if needed
- Minimum 1-3 years of recent Shipping and Receiving Clerk experience.
- High School Diploma
- Experience in manufacturing Warehouse
Requirements for working with this employer:
40 hour, 5-day work week, with work schedules requiring some weekend work and off-shift work coverage. Weekend work may be required to support manufacturing operations if occurring on the weekend.
The role involves a large amount of walking and standing, with sitting a majority of the office portion of the time.
Reading, documentation, computer work is core to the role and will be a substantial part of the position's time.
Time working on the computer will be required, and at times can be extensive
This is a business-support type position. There are requirements to be in the direct manufacturing and warehouse locations. Manufacturing can expose an employee to high temperature equipment, kettles, piping and noise.
Wearing of PPE is not only required by policy but needed to ensure safety of our people. Compliance to safety and PPE requirement is mandatory for employment.
It is expected that the hours for this role will be set so there is some overlap with both the preceding and following shift.
If you are interested please Apply in Office @ 2818 Hamner Avenue Norco Ca 92860
from MONDAY-THURSDAY 9-11 am & 1-3 pm.