- 01-Apr-2021 to 31-May-2021 (EST)
- 175 Used
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Full Time
The function of this position is to generate leads, respond to inquiries, and close new and used commercial furniture sales opportunities. The position will work closely with aligned designers and administrative support functions, including marketing, pricing, and project management professionals. This is primarily a sales position, but project coordination will be an integral part of day-to-day activities. In addition to outbound sales, this position will also spend time in our retail showroom handling walk-in traffic.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new business opportunities and respond quickly and effectively to incoming inquiries.
- Maintain an accurate funnel of opportunities in CRM software.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of available inventory (new and used) to meet customer needs.
- Manage the sales process through working with other functions and setting clear expectations with customers.
- Ensure accurate pricing on all orders prior to release.
- Complete all sales paperwork and payment processing with customers prior to sale.
- Update the preowned team leader with current status on projects.
- Maintain showroom area.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commercial office furniture experience a plus.
- Experience computing discounts and pricing.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, CRM software.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with match potential
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Work / Life Balance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Casual Dress
Do What's Right, Do Your Best, Treat Others As You Would Like to be Treated.