- 18-Oct-2021 to 31-Dec-2021 (MST)
- Steel Girder
- Coolidge, AZ, USA
- Depends On Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Profit Sharing, 401k, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
Stinger Bridge & Iron, an AISC certified structural steel fabricator and PCI certified precast concrete girder fabricator and erection contractor. Stinger focuses primarily on the Southwestern Bridge and Highway market, specializing in bridge projects. Stinger fabricates in its Coolidge, Arizona facility located south of the Phoenix/Chandler/Gilbert area and erects work in Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas and Colorado. For additional information about our company visit our website at www.stingerbridgeandiron.com
We are seeking an energetic individual to work in our expanding electrical department as an Electrician Technician at our Coolidge, AZ location.
This is a safety sensitive position consisting of working outdoor at our Fabrication facilities and with little to no travel.
- Superior knowledge of electrical tools and equipment.
- Responsible for electrical requirements in manufacturing new equipment, servicing customers existing equipment in the field and electrical maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Comfortable using mechanical tools and electrical power tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
- Maintain records and paper work for jobs.
- Assist with checking accuracy and quality of all phases of fabrication and installation.
- Able to read and understand blue prints and wiring schematics.
- Perform physical labor tasks associated with jobs (pull and coil wire, heavy lifting, etc.).
- Ability to solve problems or issues using standard tools and techniques.
- Responsible for quality NEC and MSHA code requirements of electrical work performed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Electrician or Apprentice with at least 3 years experience.
- Experience with commercial 480 volt 3 phase.
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code.
- Demonstrates positive "can-do" attitude.
- Experience in design and wiring of control panels.
- Ability to work with electronic soft starters and variable frequency drives.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as on teams.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills.
Stinger Bridge & Iron is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to apply, please contact HR to request it. This is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not to inquire about your application status.