- Roswell, GA, USA
- Full Time
Medical , Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Telehealth, 401k and more.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Research Scientist role will be responsible for product characterization, core research, and method development for research-driven, tissue-based products and processes. Key responsibilities include developing subject matter expertise of product and biomaterial characteristics, development of new test method, support of product and regulatory claims through laboratory-focused analysis and contributing to the continuing support of tissue technology platforms related to regenerative medicine applications.
- Managing, developing, and conducting experiments required for the characterization of products
- Learning, maintaining, and advancing expertise in areas relevant to company's products.
- Generating and managing relevant product characterization data to support marketing and regulatory requirements through product trainings, publications, conference attendance, and the collaborative projects
- Developing and improving research capabilities in a cross-functional team setting
- Assisting with a wide range of research & development projects
- Documenting experimental data, performing data analysis, and generating reports and presentations to review project metrics
- Assisting in the generation of protocols, reports, specifications, and validation procedures
- Mentor and coach junior lab members as needed and ensuring junior lab members adhere and practice general lab safety and good laboratory practices
- Talent for organization to support concurrent R&D activities
PhD in relevant field or Master's degree with three (3)+ years relevant research experience.
- Extensive experience with in vitro mammalian cell culture and related molecular biology tools
- Practical experience with ELISA, Western blots, mechanical testing, SEM, histology, and RT-qPCR.
- Experience in experimental design and statistical analysis
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with the ability to convey complex scientific principles and concepts to multifunctional team
About our Culture
We are looking for dedicated individuals who are passionate, creative, and driven. We seek to hire individuals who exemplify our values and are eager to join our fast-paced, cross-functional team. StimLabs prides itself on our unified culture across Research & Development to Marketing, Quality, and Manufacturing, striving for the same goals.
StimLabs is a regenerative medicine company guided by our desire to innovate and create optimized healing solutions. By bringing together a unique set of skills across tissue engineering, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices, we're reimagining what's possible in regenerative medicine. Our staff, our quality system, and our physical workspace were all meticulously selected with the future in mind.
StimLabs is home to some of the top tissue engineers, inventors, and thought-leaders in the healthcare industry. Combined, these individuals have more than 100 years of experience in healthcare.