- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
Medical – BCBS PPO Dental – BCB; Vision – VSP; 401K with immediate vesting and 6% match; Life AD/D STD & LTD – Hartford Supplemental Life; PTO and Federal Holidays; Professional Development and Education Reimbursement; Merit Bonus Opportunities
Systems Technology & Research, Inc. (STaR) is seeking an Acquisition Logistics Analyst in the Huntsville, AL area supporting Army Aviation. Candidates should be a highly motivated and responsive self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks. The Candidate's responsibilities will include but are not limited to; providing acquisition logistics support to integrated logistics support action items and schedules, providing acquisition logistics input on program integrated product team briefs and, interacting with various integrated logistics support teams, product managers, and SMEs.
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience of direct logistics support to an acquisition program management office in a DoD environment.
- Experience in working with DoD acquisition programs, performing logistics elements, and supporting DoD projects.
- Experience working to validate integrated logistics support requirements and implement logistics support plans to meet requirements.
- Experience with the analysis, preparation, and presentation of data to leadership.
- Experience in collaborating and coordinating with cross-matrix organizations to ensure contract deliverables are adequately reviewed from a total logistics support perspective.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of DoD integrated logistics support tools.
- Active DoD security clearance or the ability to obtain.
- Support logistics acquisition planning and contracts management by providing expertise in the development of contract requirement packages.
- Assists the government in developing contract solutions relating to complex production, logistics, and technical engineering performance demands, to include identifying cost relationships between those demands and the development of independent government cost estimates for use during contract negotiations.
- Develops courses of action in activities including, but not limited to, the detailed preparation of contracts related program documents for each phase of the acquisition life cycle, participation in the development of USG Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), and development of contractual Performance Work Statements (PWS) with concurrent Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) deliverable requirements.
- Responsible for formulation of the opinions, decisions and ultimate performance of the task specified in the statement of work contained in the task order.
- Required to have experience and the ability to perform detailed and complex calculations plus knowledge of practices/principles necessary to assess advanced systems concepts, assess specifications and perform system integration.
- Provide technical expertise to integrate stand-alone system technology onto existing systems.
- Supports post-contract award activities consisting of deliverable tracking, change proposals, modifications, and close outs.
- Represents Project Office in meetings with other organizations to include contractors, Army Contracting Command, and other government and military organizations.
Systems Technology & Research, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. For more information go to U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.