- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
Medical – BCBS PPO, Dental – BCB; Vision – VSP; 401K with immediate vesting and 6% match; Life, AD/D, STD & LTD – Hartford, Supplemental Life; PTO and Federal Holidays; Professional Development and Education Reimbursement; Merit Bonus Opportunities
Support a team of acquisition professionals, responsible for assisting in managing the cost, schedule, and performance of a PEO Aviation Project Office. Coordinate multiple IPTs spanning Army internal and external organizations. Provide support in managing and drafting requirements, system specifications, SOWs, contracts packages, presentations for senior leaders, cost estimates, acquisition strategy/plan and schedules. Provide coordination required between technical, business, contracting, and program management. Ensures compliance with agency regulations, procedures, sound management practices, and effective utilization of staff. Gather data from multiple stakeholders, coordinate and align those inputs to create a comprehensive schedule that encompasses all the efforts of the. Conduct schedule assessments to ensure schedules are structured properly.
Travel: Up to 10% as required.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in acquisition documentation
- Knowledge of contract requirements and documents such as Statements of Work and Integrated Master Schedules.
- Experience with Acquisition Milestones and DoD Instruction 5000.02
- Experience working on Army Aviation development programs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to work well in a team environment and pay close attention to detail
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work
Systems Technology & Research, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. For more information go to U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.