- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
Medical – BCBS PPO, Dental – BCB; Vision – VSP; 401K with immediate vesting and 6% match; Life, AD/D, STD & LTD – Hartford, Supplemental Life; PTO and Federal Holidays; Professional Development and Education Reimbursement; Merit Bonus Opportunities
Systems Technology and Research, Inc. (STaR) is seeking a Project Scheduler in the Huntsville, AL area supporting Army Aviation. Candidates should be a highly motivated and responsive self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks. The Candidate's responsibilities will include but are not limited to the development, maintenance, and evaluation of program Integrated Master Schedules.
- A Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 5 years of Project Scheduling experience
- Must have an active DoD security clearance or the ability to obtain
- Proven experience in the use of Microsoft Project and other MS Office applications
- Self-driven, customer focused performer that works effectively with others in multiple support roles
- Develop, update, integrate, and maintain all project schedules into a single Integrated Master Schedule
- Analyze and track project interdependencies within the Product Office
- Plan, update, and track contract schedules to include reviews, deliverables, periods of performances and contract awards.
- Perform continual critical path risk assessments and alert IPT member and Product Office Management of schedule conflicts and issues
- Update and track Hardware and Software Block Capability Sets
- Develop Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) integration schedules
- Develop and integrate Modification Work Order (MWO) fielding schedules
- Collect and analyze Integrated Master Schedule deliveries from vendors.
- Participate in working groups and Integrated Product Teams requiring schedule design or analysis
Systems Technology & Research, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. For more information go to U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.