- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
Medical – BCBS PPO, Dental – BCB; Vision – VSP; 401K with immediate vesting and 6% match; Life, AD/D, STD & LTD – Hartford, Supplemental Life; PTO and Federal Holidays; Professional Development and Education Reimbursement; Merit Bonus Opportunities
Systems Technology & Research, Inc., is seeking candidates for an Aviation Airworthiness Analyst to support the Army Aviation Utility Helicopters (UH) branch of the Systems Readiness Directorate (SRD). This position is based in Huntsville, AL.
· Support the Army's process of airworthiness qualification to include engineering analysis, formal inspections, design reviews, safety assessments, contractor demonstrations, modeling and simulation, and contractor and Government qualification tests.
· Will interface with Army Aviation Action Points to ensure correct procedural requirements are adhered to, working with other team members to maintain process integrity.
· Review and approve record documents and investigation closeout actions are documented in the approved information system.
· Collaborate with team members to ensure continuous improvement of the process, working with the customer as needed, and other duties as assigned by the Team Lead.
· High School Diploma with fifteen (15) years of experience.
· Must be a US Citizen and have/able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
· Must have intimate knowledge of military aircraft.
· Knowledge of the Systems Readiness Directorate (SRD) Airworthiness Release (AWR) process, MIL-HDBK-516, or the Army Military Airworthiness Certification Criteria (AMACC) IAW AR 70-62.
· Ability to reach out to other offices to provide feedback, and training, and to collect any missing information.
· Ability to work with specific government databases to perform assigned tasks.
· Ability to analyze data and ensure correct data is captured.
· Ability to review the completeness of records and approve them for closeout or pass them back for correction.
· Must have solid hands-on experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time. US travel only.
· Prior Army Aviation maintenance experience