Systems Technology and Research, Inc. (STaR) is seeking SharePoint Developer in the Huntsville, AL area supporting Army Aviation. Candidates should be a highly motivated and responsive self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks. The Candidate's responsibilities will include but are not limited to writing and modifying code, building applications, administration, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring, integration, optimization, documentation, training, and problem resolution of the SharePoint database
A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or other relevant discipline and 3-5 years of applicable experience as a SharePoint Administrator is preferred.
- Knowledge in building web applications, writing and modifying code, and debugging software
- Ability to successfully analyze, diagnose, and troubleshoot SharePoint technical issues.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows Servers
- Self-driven, customer focused performer
- Must have an active DoD security clearance
- Coordinate the configuration and management of all SharePoint service applications with PEO Aviation including, but not limited to, Search and User Profile Synchronization.
- Administer user access to SharePoint versions through 2021 in a DoD environment.
- Assist in the maintenance of SharePoint related databases and troubleshoot issues as they occur.
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifies the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes.
- Work closely with the PEO Aviation server, network, and customer support teams to ensure applications continue to function properly, downtime is reduced, and issues are dealt with promptly.