- Riverton, UT, USA
- $52,000 or more, depending on experience
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, PTO, flexible work schedules
Be a Part of Something Amazing
In between supporting a global sales force (that we call "demonstrators") and creating the world's best stamps, ink, and paper, we carve out a little time for parties, perks, and basking in the glory of an amazing work/life balance.
Sound like something you could get behind? Good. Because we're looking for people just like you - who are good at what they do and are passionate about helping others.
Did We Mention the Perks?
Here are a few of the other perks we offer:
- A wicked-awesome benefits package (go ahead and compare)
- A Friday dress code every day of the week (dust off those jeans)
- Extreme crafting experiences (totally optional, but give it a try)
- Paid personal time off...like, a lot of it (see "work/life balance" above)
- Tuition assistance and 401(k) programs (company match, baby!)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Exemplify Stampin' Up!'s core values: we care about people first, we act with courage, we better our best and we own it.
- Write and edit timely, accurate, relevant, concise, clear, and compelling content.
- Contribute communication expertise in collaborative project planning, decision making, and execution. Right message, right place, right time.
- Ask effective questions to gather facts and establish context.
- Global market awareness to create written content that accounts for all markets structurally and culturally.
- Write and edit for different audiences, keeping the demonstrator sales force in mind throughout.
- Write promotional copy for marketing efforts.
- Write storefront copy for catalog & customer website.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Two years of experience writing copy, developing content, editing, and proofing.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage projects, time, feedback, stress, and shifting parameters.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products (Word and Excel), and the use of written/brand style guides.
- UI/UX experience a plus.