Social Media Strategist
Stacey Abrams is running to be governor of One Georgia. That means more money in families' pockets, helping our communities prosper, and giving our children the greatest opportunities to thrive. One Georgia hires principled candidates who want this not just for Democrats but for every Georgian. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, especially marginalized communities.
This job is located in or near Atlanta, GA.
Who You Are
- A creative and strategic thinker with experience managing social media platforms for a high profile figure or brands/products
- A strong writer who is able understand and write for different voices and platforms
- An analyst who looks at data and provides strategic recommendations for creative and strategy
- Someone who is always on top of the latest news and digital trends
- A passionate individual who is committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment
What You'll Do
- Support the Social Media Manager in executing strategy for social media channels across platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Write, produce and create social media copy and content in partnership with the Deputy Digital Director and Social Media Manager that inspires and mobilizes Georgia voters, combats misinformation and raises funds for the campaign
- Manage day-to-day posting and scheduling on social media channels
- Route all social media content through the approval process with the Deputy Digital Director
- Analyze the performance of social copy and content across platforms and provide recommendations for future strategy
- Monitor important moments and digital trends to find opportunities for rapid response and innovation
The salary for this position is $5,000/month and takes into account the required skills and experience.
About Employment at OG
- One Georgia is an equal opportunity employer. Like the vision of Georgia we are working to build, we are committed to a workplace that supports, respects, and inspires every individual. Hiring processes and decisions are applied without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, termination, and more. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including candidates of color, new Americans, women, veterans, disabled people, and LGBTQ individuals to apply.
- One Georgia offers a competitive company health plan with medical, dental, and vision insurance to all full-time staff.
- All One Georgia staff must be fully vaccinated, including a booster shot, against COVID-19, barring an accommodation for medical or religious reasons. Proof of vaccination will be required before employment begins.
- All Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
How to Apply
- Please apply online. Only candidates deemed qualified by the hiring manager will receive an interview.
- We ask that you include both a resume and a cover letter with your application. Applications without a resume and cover letter will not be considered.
- All positions are open until filled and applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only candidates who have been identified for an interview will be contacted, and we are unable to respond to all emails. We encourage you to apply for our General Interest job posting to be considered for future and ongoing opportunities. Thank you!