Stacey Abrams is running to be governor of One Georgia. That means more money in families' pockets, helping our communities prosper, and giving our children the greatest opportunities to thrive. OG hires principled candidates who want this not just for Democrats but for every Georgian.
- This job is located in or near Atlanta, GA.
Who You Are
- A creative thinker with experience using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and other editing software
- A skilled editor who is comfortable working with quick turnarounds, tight deadlines and feedback from many stakeholders
- A passionate individual who is committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment
What You'll Do
- Produce and edit videos for web, social platforms, ads and more, ensuring all of our content is accessible
- Resize content for all digital platforms and ad products
- Quickly turnaround video products for rapid response moments on organic social and paid digital platforms
- Ideate creative and strategic video concepts for different platforms in partnership with the Deputy Digital Director - Social & Creative and the Social Media Manager that persuade and mobilize Georgian voters
- Manage, organize, tag and distribute video deliverables, footage, project files, etc
- Serve as the primary contact for all video deliverables and needs from across the campaign
The salary for this position is $5,875 / month and takes into account the required skills and experience.
About Employment at OG
- One Georgia is an equal opportunity employer. Like the vision of Georgia we are working to build, we are committed to a workplace that supports, respects, and inspires every individual. Hiring processes and decisions are applied without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, termination, and more. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including candidates of color, new Americans, women, veterans, disabled people, and LGBTQ individuals to apply.
- OG offers a competitive company health plan with medical, dental, and vision insurance to all full-time staff.
- All OG staff must be fully vaccinated, including a booster shot, against COVID-19, barring an accommodation for medical or religious reasons. Proof of vaccination will be required before employment begins.
- All Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
How to Apply
- Please apply online. Only candidates deemed qualified by the hiring manager will receive an interview.
- We ask that you include both a resume and a cover letter with your application. Applications without a resume and cover letter will not be considered.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only candidates who have been identified for an interview will be contacted, and we are unable to respond to all emails. We encourage you to apply for our General Interest job posting to be considered for future and ongoing opportunities. Thank you!