Digital Fundraising Associate
Stacey Abrams is running to be governor of One Georgia. That means more money in families' pockets, helping our communities prosper, and giving our children the greatest opportunities to thrive. One Georgia hires motivated, principled candidates who want this not just for Democrats but for every Georgian. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, especially marginalized communities.
This job is located in or near Atlanta, GA.
Who You Are
- A creative and strategic thinker with experience managing email and SMS CRMs (EveryAction, Action Kit, Action Network, etc.) and platforms like ActBlue and NGP for campaigns, political organizations or nonprofits
- An analyst who looks at data and provides strategic recommendations for creative and strategy
- Someone who is always on top of the latest news and digital trends
- A passionate individual who is committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment
- A person who can work in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- A self-starter with strong attention to detail and ruthless proofing ability
What You'll Do
- Execute a tailored strategy for digital fundraising channels across platforms such as email, SMS, the campaign website, and digital ads
- Write, produce and create outbound fundraising copy and content in partnership with the Deputy Digital Director that raises money for the campaign, inspires and mobilizes Georgia voters, and combats misinformation
- Manage day-to-day writing, production, and sending for email and SMS
- Route all fundraising content through the approval process with the Deputy Digital Director - Fundraising
- Analyze the performance of email, texts, and ads across platforms and provide recommendations for future strategy
- Monitor important moments and digital trends to find opportunities for rapid response and innovation
The salary for this position is $5,000/month and is within a salary band that takes experience into account.
About Employment at OG
- One Georgia is an equal opportunity employer. Like the vision of Georgia we are working to build, we are committed to a workplace that supports, respects, and inspires every individual. Hiring processes and decisions are applied without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, termination, and more. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including candidates of color, new Americans, women, veterans, disabled people, and LGBTQ individuals to apply.
- OG offers a competitive company health plan with medical, dental, and vision insurance to all full-time staff.
- All OG staff must be fully vaccinated, including a booster shot, against COVID-19, barring an accommodation for medical or religious reasons. Proof of vaccination will be required before employment begins.
- All Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
How to Apply
- We ask that you include both a resume and a cover letter with your application. Applications without both a resume and cover letter will not be considered.
Please note: Due to the Volume of applications we receive, only candidates who have been identified for an interview will be contacted and we are unable to respond to all emails. We encourage you to apply for our General Interest job posting to be considered for future opportunities. Thank you!