Stacey Abrams is running to be governor of One Georgia. That means more money in families' pockets, helping our communities prosper, and giving our children the greatest opportunities to thrive. One Georgia hires motivated, principled candidates who want this not just for Democrats but for every Georgian. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, especially marginalized communities.
This job is located in or near Atlanta, GA.
What We Are Looking For
As we continue staffing up, we are looking for passionate professionals with a range of skillsets who are committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment. Prior campaign experience is required for some roles.
We view applicants to this job form on a rolling basis as we look to fill our open positions.
About Employment at OG
- One Georgia is an equal opportunity employer. Like the vision of Georgia we are working to build, we are committed to a workplace that supports, respects, and inspires every individual. Hiring processes and decisions are applied without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, termination, and more. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including candidates of color, new Americans, women, veterans, disabled people, and LGBTQ individuals to apply.
- One Georgia offers a competitive company health plan with medical, dental, and vision insurance to all full-time staff.
- All One Georgia staff must be fully vaccinated, including a booster shot, against COVID-19, barring an accommodation for medical or religious reasons. Proof of vaccination will be required before employment begins.
- All Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- We ask that you include both a resume and a cover letter with your application. Applications without a resume and cover letter will not be considered.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates who have been identified for an interview will be contacted, and we are unable to respond to all emails. We encourage you to apply for our General Interest job posting to be considered for future and ongoing opportunities. Thank you!