Voter File Manager
Stacey Abrams is running to be governor of One Georgia. That means more money in families' pockets, helping our communities prosper, and giving our children the greatest opportunities to thrive. One Georgia hires motivated, principled candidates who want this not just for Democrats but for every Georgian. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, especially marginalized communities.
This job may be performed remotely with a preference for being based in Atlanta, GA.
Who You Are
- At least 1 cycle of experience using VAN/VoteBuilder as an administrator
- Proven track record of making data analysis accessible to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience training and coaching non-technical audiences on technical tools and concepts
- Previous experience as an organizer on an electoral campaign preferred
- Have impeccable attention to detail
What You'll Do
- Day-to-day administration of VoteBuilder, including setting up and maintaining users, creating survey questions, and responding to queries from senior campaign staff.
- Operate as the key staff member to troubleshoot issues and implement proper data hygiene and security at all times.
- Train AFG staff on how best to leverage VoteBuilder for day-to-day tasks.
- Provide both regular and timely data analyses for specialized research projects, in many cases requiring rapid turnaround.
- Coordinate with the communications and political team to ensure all external-facing communication is accurately supported and accentuated by data.
This position starts at $5,500/month and is within a salary band that takes experience into account.
About Employment at OG
- One Georgia is an equal opportunity employer. Like the vision of Georgia we are working to build, we are committed to a workplace that supports, respects, and inspires every individual. Hiring processes and decisions are applied without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, termination, and more. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including candidates of color, new Americans, women, veterans, disabled people, and LGBTQ individuals to apply.
- OG offers a competitive company health plan with medical, dental, and vision insurance to all full-time staff.
- All OG staff must be fully vaccinated, including a booster shot, against COVID-19, barring an accommodation for medical or religious reasons. Proof of vaccination will be required before employment begins.
- All Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
How to Apply
- Please apply online. Only candidates deemed qualified by the hiring manager will receive an interview.
- We ask that you include both a resume and a cover letter with your application. Applications without a resume and cover letter will not be considered.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only candidates who have been identified for an interview will be contacted, and we are unable to respond to all emails. We encourage you to apply for our General Interest job posting to be considered for future and ongoing opportunities. Thank you!