- Baton Rouge, LA, USA
- 50000-65000 per year This position pays $50,000 - $65,000 Salary depending on experience + annual year-end performance bonus.
- Full Time
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as paid time off, paid holidays, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k and HSA.
In the exploding business of modern telecommunications, SRI is at the forefront of this expansion by helping companies build, integrate & staff their cutting-edge networks. SRI, founded in 1998, is the leading integration services company and is proud to work with only the largest service providers in the country. SRI is an employee-oriented workplace offering stability, competitive salary, and personal growth.
Description of Role
SRI Telecom is seeking a project administrative assistant with experience in a services-based industry to join the team. This position is a full-time position. The ideal candidate shows ownership, is proactive, is a detail-oriented multitasker, is a self-motivated team player, is service minded and a skilled problem solver.
- Provide administrative support to field technicians, project managers, operations directors, from job creation to job completion.
- Perform administration tasks such as acknowledging customer's purchase orders, setting up the jobs on all platforms, tracking daily progress, invoicing, and closing out jobs.
- Maintain project budgets.
- Update project projections with approved change orders.
- Ensures accurate employee time tracking on a weekly basis, including obtaining supervisor approval or other documentation for any timesheet discrepancies as well as timely submission to Payroll Manager.
- Approve weekly timesheets to ensure accuracy of labor, per diem and other expenses being charged to the jobs.
- Research information to support other teams and departments as needed.
- Reconcile customer purchase orders to internal jobs.
- Participate in weekly status report meetings with operations regarding change orders, projected cost, underbilling, budget variances, etc.
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Other administrative tasks to support the administrative team.
Skills & Responsibilities
- 5+ years related experience in project administration, customer support and administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with strong proficiency in Excel.
- Proactive problem-solving skills, detailed-oriented and organized.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism, well developed interpersonal skills in oral and written communication (both in person and via phone and other media) for the use of information exchange.
- Experience with Trimble Viewpoint Spectrum construction software would be a plus.
Monday through Friday, 8 am- 5 pm in our Baton Rouge, LA office.
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as paid PTO, holidays, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k and HSA.
18405 E. Petroleum Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70809
This position pays $50,000 - $65,000 Salary depending on experience + annual year-end performance bonus.
Performance reviews are conducted annually on or before April 1st.