SRI is seeking a full time Office Administrator to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to help drive company success! Must be able to work well in a small team environment. Applicants must have strong organization skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective time management skills, and be a team player. The ideal candidate will also have a positive attitude, keen eye for details, be resourceful, and have strong problem-solving skills. We need an reliable and driven individual, ready to add value to a thriving and growing company. At SRI we are a hardworking, fun group of people looking to add to the team!
Compensation commensurate with experience. If you're ready to be a part of our office family, please submit your resume.
We offer a competitive total compensation and benefits package which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), Paid Holidays, PTO, and short-term disability benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Light Reception
- Manage light call volume in a timely manner, screen and route calls, as well as relay messages and provide information to callers
- Receive packages and mail out shipments
- Create shipping labels for outgoing shipments
- Attendance and punctuality to ensure that the office and reception area are open and responsive during business hours
- Project set up and tracking - populating budget, tracking budget, and closing jobs
- Timesheet approvals
- Customer invoicing
- Employee badging
- General Office Assistance
- Organize and maintain e-files, paper files, and trackers
- Formatting Excel spreadsheets
- Updating and managing various trackers
- Scanning files to server
- Assisting with any general office duties
- Processing employee expense reports and populating trackers
- Distributing employee work shirts, Insurance renewal auto ID cards, and insurance renewal certificates
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong organizational skills are a must!
- The ideal candidate is reliable and invested in growing with SRI.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ideal candidate must be courteous and personable.
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents.
- Conscientious, detail-oriented and must possess good time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and have a strong work ethic.
- Some administrative or receptionist experience preferred.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree is a plus, but not required.