- Everett, WA, USA
- Full Time
Full benefits for medical, dental and vision. Offer 401K as well.
- Submit permit packages via online systems, fax, or in person, if necessary including permit tracking and correlation
- Pick up completed permit packages
- Communicate with jurisdictional employees to understand any changes in permitting requirements
- Track jurisdiction specific requirements and provide that information to the team
- Work with local jurisdictions to move toward ideal permitting conditions
- Posting permit submittals, approved permits, manage the permitting module in Polaris (job docs)
- All financial and reporting aspects to permitting
- Responsible for building permit relationships and to act as the liaison between Comcast with all permitting authorities
- Tracking and reporting on aerial inspection and restoration completion
- Support to the scheduler including filling in when needed
- Responsible for any traffic control and the associated tasks, follow up and relationships required.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Experience with construction permitting is preferred
- Exposure to CATV design and installation processes is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Monday through Friday 8 am 5 pm in an office environment.
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as 2 weeks' paid vacation, 7-paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, HSA and others!
This position pays $35/hour+ on up, depending on experience.