- Winchester, VA, USA
- Full Time
Full competitive benefits package available!
- Keep track of 100's of project tasks via an online scheduling tool that is Salesforce based.
- Assign tasks via salesforce to other internal and external teams
- Track tasks assigned to you and your team and provide update to your teams on upcoming tasks dues.
- Alert your team when new tasks are assigned to you and your team.
- Join project calls and provide updates where applicable.
- Support your construction manager in the field with newly acquired information.
- Collect updates from your construction manager in the field and update tasks in Salesforce.
- Report on specific project milestones, risk, and issues
- Supports Specialists and leadership team with coordination of projects.
- Communicate with all teams involved and drive progress for each project.
- Be able to keep track of 100's of projects on an Excel tracker.
- Manage data within proprietary software.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Project Management skills required.
- Excel, Outlook skills required.
- Cross functional team coordination skills required.
- Ability to take ownership of jobs/tasks and drive to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- Be a Self-Starter who can work independently after proper training and mentorship.
- Ability to learn new proprietary software, download and compare data skills required.
- Outside Plant Experience is not necessary but would be helpful.
- Monday through Friday 7 am 4 pm
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as 2 weeks' paid vacation, 7-paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, HSA and others!
This position pays $35/hour on up, depending on experience.