- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Company car, company gas card and company laptop. Full benefits for medical, dental and vision. Offer 401K as well.
SRI is a leading network integration services company serving all major network communications segments nationally including Cable MSO, Telecom Central Office, Wireless, Broadcast, and Data Center. SRI provides a full array of network integration services including surveys, audits, engineering, installation, procurement, test and turn-up, and staffing.
SRI Telecom is seeking an experienced Outside Plant Field Construction Manager in the broadband industry. This job is in the Salt Lake City, UT. This job is focused on overseeing and managing the work of OSP contractors during the walkout, construction and QC life cycle.
We are looking for a self motivated problem solver who has no problem putting in the time and effort needed to complete the task at hand. This would be joining a very tight team that works with each other to overcome obstacles. If this is you we want you on our team.
- The three main responsibilities of the construction manager are installation quality, site safety and daily production reporting.
- Ability to review and understand OSP construction drawings and know specifications
- Work with local municipalities for permitting, break fix and redlines to continue production
- Interface with customers and general public for explanation and acceptance
- Must work with internal groups and external organizations to ready and implement operations processes.
- Manage vendor scope of work (SOW), project change orders and materials procurement sufficient to meet contractual requirements.
- Support finance metric development, reporting and dashboard reporting.
- Lead process improvements that result in efficiency and efficacy gains throughout deployment and operations in the market.
- 2+ years experience managing OSP vendors
- 3 years of experience in vendor management role a customer-facing responsibilities
- Project/Program Management experience.
- Experience in developing and managing contracts, scheduling project, cost engineering, budgeting and forecasting costs, reporting project status and costs, procurement and in negotiating with contractors and vendors.
- Understanding or CAD, GIS systems and FTTH records/Asbuilts
- Demonstrated ability to employ good troubleshooting skills and creative problem solving abilities under pressure.
- PMP, PgMP or other project management certification. Demonstrates an understanding of Project Management and Execution / Results.
- Working in the field from a SRI vehicle (MVR approval) in all weather conditions
- Office visits maybe required as needed
- Monday through Friday