- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Full Competitive Benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, HSA
- Create and generate new build contracts for outside plant builds
- Understand legal aspects of contracts thus having the ability to review and correct existing contracts for submission
- Work cross-functionally to track overall spend against budget(s).
- Conduct regular audits & reporting of the budget(s), spend, performance & forecast.
- Maintain Data Integrity across data bases using v-lookup and other comparison tools.
- Perform general data mining to generate visual reports to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate excellent project management foundation understanding principles such as burn rate, risk, stakeholder communication, etc.
- Learn and develop an understanding of all systems, tools and processes (i.e. reporting, PO creation, etc.) that support budget and spend management. Suggest improvements.
- Excellent data management skills are required.
- Assist in flagging and reporting issues (i.e. data discrepancies, low PO balances, etc.).
- Independently complete a variety of reports requested and validate with the Program Manager upon completion.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets. Utilize the tools to complete data analysis, visualization and data manipulation.
- Self-motivated problem solver with the ability to balance multiple projects and priorities.
- Must possess a strong understanding of month-end accruals.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be organized, detail oriented and personable.
- Work related experience in accounting and/or finance background in addition to project or program management.
Monday through Friday 8 am 5 pm remote coming into an office environment with few days a week.
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as 2 weeks' paid vacation, 7-paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, HSA and others!
This position pays $30/hr+ on up, depending on experience.