- Tallahassee, FL, USA
- Full Time
Full competitive health and benefits package
- Be capable to perform industry leading quality integration services and customer support that exceed customer expectations - Basics
- Identifying various types of installation tools, their applications, and safe usage - Basics
- General aptitude in mechanical / electrical assembly - Basics
- Addition or removal of non-powered or passive equipment / hardware as directed - Rack
- Cable Lacing- Lacing
- Alarm/Coax/Ethernet Cable installation, dressing, connectorize - Wiring
- Addition or removal of wiring and connections on non-working equipment / hardware as directed - Decom
- Cable continuity Testing - Test
- Basic DC power installation - CI
Skills & Responsibilities
- Experience with construction permitting is preferred
- Exposure to CATV design and installation processes is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Monday through Friday 8 am 5 pm in an office environment.
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as paid vacation, paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, HSA and others!
This position pays 15/hour+ on up, depending on experience.