- Goleta, CA, USA
- Full Time
Full Competitive Benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, HSA
with relevant experience to outside plant infrastructure Fiber construction. This position is a contract position with Cox Communications. The successful applicant will focus on preparing and submitting permits to entities or reviewing and redlining permits.
- Creates and oversees major projects for Department of Transportation.
- Collects data and information to identify potential projects for DOT.
- Able to read and interpret civil engineering drawings and DOT as well as all applicable rules and regulations.
- Ability to function as a company representative with other utility and state/local entities.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Self-motivated problem solver with the ability to balance multiple projects and priorities.
- Senior support roles highly experienced in area of responsibility.
- Performs all of the standard and some specialized more complex aspects of the function.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be organized, detail oriented and personable.
- Demonstrates correct understanding of routine aspects of work.
- Must have permitting skills, experience reading civil engineering drawings, experience/understanding of basic underground utility construction, and strong relationship building skills.
Monday through Friday 7 am - 3 pm in a home office environment with few visits to the field.
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as 40 hours paid vacation, 7-paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, HSA, and others!
This position pays $25/hr. Mileage reimbursement per national standard.