- Livermore, CA, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Host cross functional project meetings to get weekly updates on node split projects.
- Work with cross-functional teams to retrieve updates and track projects and status.
- Maintain Data Integrity across data bases using v-lookup and other comparison tools.
- Perform general data mining to generate visual reports to key stakeholders.
- Learn and develop an understanding of all systems, tools and processes (i.e. reporting, capacity and ticketing tools, etc.) that support workflow of projects. Suggest improvements.
- Must be able to speak to your experience managing many fast-moving projects concurrently.
- Must be able to speak to your experience driving projects to completion.
- Must be able to speak to your experience keeping project calls on point and squashing rabbit holes.
- Must be able to track and report on milestones, what is a risk of missing and why.
- Must be able to speak to your experience managing large amounts of data in Excel.
- Must have strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and personable.
Monday through Friday 8 am 5 pm in an office environment.
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as 2 weeks' paid vacation, 7-paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, HSA and others!
This position pays $40/hour+ on up, depending on experience.