- Tracy, CA, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Work cross-functionally to track overall active tickets and status.
- Conduct regular audits & reporting of network capacity.
- Maintain Data Integrity across data bases using v-lookup and other comparison tools.
- Perform general data mining to generate visual reports to key stakeholders.
- Learn and develop an understanding of all systems, tools and processes (i.e. reporting, capacity and ticketing tools, etc.) that support workflow of projects. Suggest improvements.
- Excellent data management skills are required.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel. Utilize the tools to complete data analysis, visualization, and data manipulation.
- Host cross functional project meetings to get weekly updates on node split projects.
- Self-motivated problem solver with the ability to balance multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be organized, detail oriented and personable.
- Work related experience in accounting and/or finance background in addition to project or program management.
Monday through Friday 8 am 5 pm in an office environment.
SRI offers W-2 employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as 2 weeks' paid vacation, 7-paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, HSA and others!
This position pays $40/hour+ on up, depending on experience.