Corporate Office - Baton Rouge, LA
SRI is a fast-paced, fast-growing company that has been building America's networks since 1998. As the leading integration services company, we are looking for an experienced project administrator to join our project administrative and project management team. SRI is an employee-oriented workplace offering stability, competitive salary, benefits, and room for growth. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, self-motivated, and a skilled problem solver. At SRI we are a hardworking, fun group of people looking to add to the team!
Compensation commensurate with experience. If you're ready to be a part of our office family, please submit your resume.
60K-75K+/year based on experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to field technicians
- Communicate/coordinate with project managers, directors of operations, area managers, customers and upper management
- Manage invoicing
- Timesheet approvals
- Internal purchase order reconciliation
- Customer purchase order reconciliation
- Manage job (start to finish) by acknowledging PO, internal job set-up, daily progress tracking with project managers and operations directors, invoicing and collections, customer updates and closing job
- Manage job costing
- Generate internal customer work in progress reports bi-weekly
- Work directly and communicate directly with CFO regarding change orders, changes in projected GP, and job costing.
- Working with customers throughout projects
- Assist with general reception and administrative duties
- Provide training and oversight to currently staffed, entry level project administrators
- Light travel to Lafayette required (in the beginning) in relation to training
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management/business/finance/accounting related field preferred
- 5+ years related experience to the tasks referenced in the job description in services industry required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proactive problem solving skills, detailed and organized
- Basic understanding of project management methods and timelines
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism, well developed interpersonal skills in oral and written communication (both in person and via phone and other media) for the use of information exchange.