SRI is seeking a full time Receptionist to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to help drive company success! Must be able to work well in a small team environment. Applicants must have strong organization skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and effective time management skills. The ideal candidate will also have a positive attitude, keen eye for details, be resourceful, and strong problem-solving skills. We need an organized individual, ready to add value to a thriving and growing company. At SRI we are a hardworking, fun group of people looking to add to the team!
Compensation $11-$13/hour commensurate with experience. If you're ready to be a part of our office family, please submit your resume.
We offer a competitive total compensation and benefits package which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), Paid Holidays, PTO, and short-term disability benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive office guests with a welcoming smile and helpful attitude. You make the first and last impression on every person that calls or visits SRI.
- Attendance and punctuality to ensure that the office and reception area are open and responsive during business hours.
- Manage medium call volume in a timely manner, screen and route calls, as well as relay messages and provide information to callers.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including printing, shipping, filing, faxing, badging, and responding to and distributing emails and faxes in a timely manner.
- Access and obtain information from company database.
- Organize and maintain e-files, paper files, and trackers.
- Oversee and log both incoming and outgoing mail deliveries, packages and couriers.
- Perform various administrative duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong organizational skills are a must!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ideal candidate must be courteous and personable.
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents.
- Conscientious, detail-oriented and must possess good time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and have a strong work ethic.
- Some administrative or receptionist experience preferred.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree is preferred but a high school diploma will be accepted with equivalent experience.