- Hartford, CT, USA
- $15-30/hr DOE
- Full Time
We offer an excellent benefits package, including an annual bonus, health, health flex accounts, dental, vision, a 401k plan, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), growth incentive plans, and more.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE CO EXPERIENCE OR HEADEND EXPERIENCE
This services the greater Boston through greater Hartford area.
Full Job Description
- Install of Telecom Site Build-out (Relay Racks, Ladder Rack, Overhead Grid, Etc.), Transport Equipment, D/C power plant, and required cabling.
- Knowledgeable of fiber optic components, connectors, meters, cleaners, etc.
- Read, interpret, and implement job specifications.
- Assemble frames, superstructure, and miscellaneous hardware, as directed.
- Label and stencil equipment and cabling per customer standards. Install and prepare basic D/C power, Coax, and Fiber Cabling.
- Run, Stitch, Lace and terminate cabling
- Maintain satisfactory quality and performance levels.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Timely and accurate completion of necessary operations paperwork (e.g. expense reports, timesheets, job documentation, etc.)
- Provide daily job status reports as requested.
- May be required to assume responsibility for the successful completion of basic installation projects.
- Preferred Exp. Verizon, AT&T, Centurylink, Ciena, Fujitsu, Cisco, Calix, Adtran, Nortel, Nokia, etc.
- Perform Site Surveys
- Level II-IV
- Installation Exp.
- Other duties as assigned
- Fiber Optics, 3 years (Preferred)
- Data Center, 6 years (Preferred)
- Telecommunication, 3 years (Required)
Required travel: Local and possible 30% travel
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8 Hour Shift
Work Location: Greater Virginia Area
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity