- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
We offer an excellent benefits package, including an annual bonus, health, health flex accounts, dental, vision, a 401k plan, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), growth incentive plans, and more.
Full Job Description
- Install of Telecom Site Build-out (Relay Racks, Ladder Rack, Overhead Grid, Etc.), Transport Equipment, D/C power plant, and required cabling.
- Knowledgeable of fiber optic components, connectors, meters, cleaners, etc.
- Read, interpret, and implement job specifications.
- Assemble frames, superstructure, and miscellaneous hardware, as directed.
- Label and stencil equipment and cabling per customer standards. Install and prepare basic D/C power, Coax, and Fiber Cabling.
- Run, Stitch, Lace and terminate cabling
- Maintain satisfactory quality and performance levels.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Timely and accurate completion of necessary operations paperwork (e.g. expense reports, timesheets, job documentation, etc.)
- Provide daily job status reports as requested.
- May be required to assume responsibility for the successful completion of basic installation projects.
- Preferred Exp. Verizon, AT&T, Centurylink, Ciena, Fujitsu, Cisco, Calix, Adtran, Nortel, Nokia, etc.
- Perform Site Surveys
- Level II-IV
- Installation Exp.
- Other duties as assigned
- Fiber Optics, 3 years (Preferred)
- Data Center, 6 years (Preferred)
- Telecommunication, 3 years (Required)
Required travel: Local and possible 30% travel
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8 Hour Shift
Work Location: Greater Georgia Area
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity