- San Jose, CA, USA
- Full Time
Excellent benefits package, including health, health flex accounts, dental, vision, a 401k plan, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), growth incentive plans, and more.
Headend Integration Technician
SRI Telecom is looking to hire a full-time Headend Integration Technician to work across the US and traveling over 50% of the time.
2 years' experience in a cable headend is mandatory. Please do NOT apply unless you have 2 years' experience. We check all references.
- Have you racked equipment within a headend?
- Have you run RF cable, Cat5/6 cable, fiber within the headend and dressed it in with lacing, tie wraps or Velcro?
- Can you cut RF connectors (F-Connectors) using RG-56 and mini-coaxial cable?
- Have you scoped fibers and used SC/LC/FC type connectors?
- Are you a stickler for quality and dressing in cables consistently and
- If so, you are qualified for this job! Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a fast-growing and fast-paced integration services company? If so, please read on!
This Headend Integration Lead position earns a competitive wage, we offer an excellent benefits package, including an annual bonus, health, health flex accounts, dental, vision, a 401k plan, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), growth incentive plans, and more. If this sounds like the right engineering opportunity for you, apply today!
- Be capable to perform industry leading quality integration services and customer support that exceed customer expectations
- Identifying various types of installation tools, their applications, and safe usage
- General aptitude in mechanical / electrical assembly
- Addition or removal of non-powered or passive equipment / hardware as directed
- Data Cabinet/Rack Installation
- Cable management installation including ironwork, cable rack, fiber duct
- Equipment racking & grounding
- Cable Lacing
- FIber/Coax/Ethernet Cable installation, dressing, connectorization
- Addition or removal of wiring and connections on non-working equipment / hardware as directed
- Cable continuity Testing
- Basic DC power installation
ABOUT SRI TELECOM
Founded in 1998, SRI's mission was to become the industry leader in providing top-quality network integration services in a timely manner for a competitive price. Today, SRI is at the forefront, serving all major network communications segments nationwide with its Cable MSO, Telecom Central Office, Wireless, Broadcast, and Data Center divisions. Our telecom division services the broadband industry both from integration and staff augmentation standpoints. We are in a constant state of discovery, evaluating where we are and where we need to be, approaching everything with professionalism and integrity.
READY TO JOIN OUR TELECOM TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this telecom engineering position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!