- Hoover, AL, USA
- Full Time
Southlake Orthopaedics has an opening for a full-time Therapy Care Coordinator at our busy and very fast paced orthopaedic clinic. The Therapy Care Coordinator supports physical and occupational therapy by overseeing and coordinating all therapy orders/scripts. The Therapy Care Coordinator plays a vital role in helping patients find the best option for attending therapy once their physician has deemed it necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet any patient with a therapy order/script and escort them to the therapy department to tour the facilities and introduce to the therapy staff.
- Schedule patients for therapy. If the patient is unable to attend therapy at a Southlake clinic, the Therapy Care Coordinator will help find a location that is acceptable to the patient and get the appointment scheduled.
- Coordinate with the Therapy department to assist with any duties that can be performed for the department; though not to interfere with patient services.
- Administration of the patient therapy script que and pending insurance verifications and authorizations.
- Complete patient reminder calls, reschedule patient appointments, and maintain patient call logs.
- Verify insurance benefits and authorizations.
- Update and maintain all required systems and spreadsheets.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Candidate must possess a strong attention to detail, have the ability to multi-task, and be service-oriented
- Ability to project a professional image
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant
As a member of the Southlake team you can expect:
- Generous Paid Time Off based on years of service
- Health & Welfare benefits starting the first of the month following your date of hire:
- BCBS Medical
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Accident, Cancer, and Critical Illness coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan after one year of employment
- Referral Bonus program
- Monday - Friday schedule for most roles
You must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test for employment at Southlake Orthopaedics. Any job offer will be contingent on the results of such background check and drug test.
Southlake Orthopaedics https://southlakeorthopaedics.applicantpro.com