We have an immediate opening for a highly self-motivated FT Operation Manager position. We are fun and exciting corporation in the Hospitality and farming industry. Our company thrives on building and supporting quality employees while building success with us. The right candidate will be highly organized with the ability to prioritize and coordinate various tasks with little to no supervision. We also offer great benefits and flexible hours.
- Coordinating the order and delivery of materials to job sites
- Tracking company resource usage
- Identifying project risks and proposing solutions
- Dispatching subcontractors and equipment
- Measuring and managing client satisfaction
- Coordinating equipment maintenance
- Keeping track of vendor pricing
- Will attend chamber of congress meetings and other association when needed approx. 1 night a week on the average.
- A little travel attending conventions etc.
- Assist with fundraising activities with management team and president of the company.
- Collaborate with CEO and management team on a range of strategic topics, including raising money, Legal, operations, as well as finance.
- Perform business modeling, planning, and analysis through forecasted financial statements.
- Implement processes/workflows for the management in collaboration with the management team.
- Establish, improve, and oversee financial processes.
- Deliver key employee and management reporting and metrics.
- Self -directed professional with at least 3-5 years of small business operations experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field to business administration
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Strong organizational abilities, including planning, delegating and business processes.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work to meet all deadlines.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Use of company vehicle.
- Laptop and cell phone provided.
- 4 sick days per year and 1 week paid vacation first year.
- Medical and dental provided after 90 days of work.
- Additional benefits to be added.
If you are interested in the position, please promptly reply to this post.