- Lawndale, CA, USA
- 30-40 $30- $40
We provide excellent benefits and perks, including health insurance, paid holidays, paid sick leave, and paid vacations
South Bay Car Care is currently hiring for a part-time or full-time Mechanic to perform reliable repairs and preventative maintenance services in the Lawndale, CA area. This automotive position typically works a full-time schedule. We pay our Auto Mechanic a competitive wage of $30 to $40 per hour, depending on experience.
In addition to competitive pay and our positive culture, we offer our Auto Mechanic the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacations
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
ABOUT SOUTH BAY CAR CARE
Since 1998, South Bay Car Care has been serving our community with honest, ethical, and reliable automotive repair. Our company offers expert-level car service while keeping our services affordable. No matter what our customers need, our mechanic team can take care of it from bumper to bumper. Our priority is complete customer satisfaction. To achieve this goal, we pair high-quality automotive repair services with excellent customer service. We take the time to explain the service and answer any questions. Our customers can feel confident in their decision to choose South Bay Car Care.
We strive to make work efficient and simple. We offer online training to learn at your own pace. There are many resources available for help with diagnostics and our equipment is up-to-date. Along with excellent company benefits, we offer a helpful team environment!
OUR IDEAL AUTO MECHANIC
- Customer service driven - Eager to help customers regardless of challenges
- Reliable - Show up to work on time and prepared
- Takes pride in their work - Values the quality of work and completes it with a sense of thoroughness and accuracy
- Strong attention to detail - Completes tasks with a strong sense of thoroughness and accuracy
- Self-motivated - Sees what needs to be done and does it
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
REQUIREMENTS FOR AN AUTO MECHANIC
- Driver's license
- Knowledge about the replacement of engine timing belts
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Scan Tool Diagnostic Experience
- Engine and Transmission Removal Ability
If you meet the above requirements, we need you. Apply today to join our team!