- 18-May-2022 to Until Filled (CST)
- St Louis, MO, USA
- $2,730.00-$3,126.000 Monthly
- Full Time
This is a technical and professional position involving, analyzing documents, assisting customer with inquiries and the routine day-to-day functions of the Business Services Division located in St. Louis, Missouri.
Job Functions and General Responsibilities:
- Providing great customer service in the Business Services Division, reviewing and receiving various filings and request.
- Utilizing a working knowledge of several different chapters of Missouri statutes as they relate to filings and assisting customers.
- Using a computer and software; including Windows, Microsoft Office and filing software applications.
- Conducting quality assurance tests to ensure digital images meet defined standards.
- Preparing daily financial reports for the Central office.
- Contacting customers for additional payment information.
- Answering telephone inquiries and assisting walk-in customers.
- Providing technical support for online business filers, should have a knowledge of various internet web browsers.
- Interacting with state employees, officials of other agencies, and the general public.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organization skills, self-motivated, and able to prioritize work.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and writing skills required).
- Be flexible and well organized to in order to accomplish the assigned tasks expediently and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Thorough knowledge of Missouri law as it relates to the assigned work group.
- Follow Business Services Division policies and procedures to create quality images.
- Prepare records for storage and/or archiving.
- Ability to process Registration Reports.
- Ability to process new creations
- Ability to process change of registered agent
- Ability to process apostille, authentications and certifications.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to qualify as a Missouri Notary is required
- College graduate with a degree in a business related field is preferred.
- Experience in customer service or working with the public preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced government office or organization preferred.
The above job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.