- 03-May-2021 to 02-Jul-2021 (CST)
- The Forum on Peachtree Parkway
- Norcross, GA, USA
- Full Time
full benefits including 401(K), competitive pay, generous employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
You are the great compassionate one:
You love taking care of others, finding them what they want or need, making them happy and seeing them smile. When the other people in your life feel good, you feel even better.
If this sounds like you...YOU could be a good fit for the Soft Surroundings team.
A little bit about our customers:
They mean the world to us. Every woman who walks through the doors of a Soft Surroundings store, or calls us to order something beautiful from our catalogs or shops with us online is very familiar with taking care of others. Most of the time, she puts herself at the bottom of the To Do List. That's why every interaction is our chance to take care of her and we put her at the top of our list every time!
Are you one of us?
If you think you are, and you end up joining our team, here's how we will take care of you. We provide full benefits including 401(K), competitive pay, profit sharing potential and up to 50% discount on the fabulous clothes, jewelry, shoes, accessories, home furnishings and world-class beauty products we sell. Plus, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing, successful company'which means you can grow too.
Here are the details:
Soft Surroundings is searching for an experienced Retail Store Manager for our store at The Forum on Peachtree Parkway in Norcross, GA. We provide full benefits including 401(K), competitive pay, generous employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
- Manage all aspects of a Women's specialty apparel/home retail store including sales and operations, with a strong emphasis on customer service
- Coordinate the overall supervision, recruiting, hiring and training of retail staff to ensure sales goals are met and that there is a consistent, quality store experience for customers
- Maximize inventory, cash control and loss prevention techniques
- Requires occasional travel
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Four (4) + years retail store management experience including responsibility for annual sales volume of $3.0+ million
- Solid experience providing a high level of customer service
- Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability
- Must be a team player and understand our customer, women 35 and over
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of computers and computer software
- Proven analytical thinker with ideas and plans for execution
- Strong problem-solving and formulation skills, math, calculation, reasoning, and analyzing
- Store Managers must have a valid Driver's License
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/276100313" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0"></iframe>