- 26-Oct-2021 to 31-Dec-2021 (EST)
- Kingsport, TN, USA
- Full Time
S&ME is proud to offer high quality, affordable, comprehensive financial and wellness benefits. The package includes a 401 (k) retirement plan; an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP); medical, dental, life and disability insurance; a full suite of voluntary products; a Flexible Spending Account and an Employee Assistance Program; and paid holiday, vacation and sick time. We also provide employees with an opportunity to further their professional growth through certification training and our Credential Incentive Program.
Position: Geotechnical Project Manager
Requisition Number: 2021-2120-12
At S&ME we recruit top talent and are currently seeking a full-time growth oriented Geotechnical Engineer / Project Manager to join our group in Kingsport, Tennessee and help expand our local presence. Relocation to Kingsport is required. Relocation assistance is available.
Who are you?
- You are looking for that next great career opportunity with an employee-owned firm.
- You are seeking a position that leverages your ability to build and maintain client relationships, while still utilizing your strong technical background and project management skills.
- You want to be a part of building a group.
- You are a collaborator. You are invested in helping your location, area, and company succeed and will partner with the Geotechnical leadership team and collaborate with other location business units.
- You enjoy business development and have a proven track record of success in researching, prospecting, and scheduling face-to-face meetings with key decision makers and influencers, resulting in qualified opportunities.
- You have the ability to travel, including personal vehicle for use during company business.
- You have degree in Civil, Geological, or Geotechnical Engineering, with at least eight (8) years of related experience.
- Preferably, you have at least one (1) year of experience as a project manager, supervisor or team leader.
- You see the value in Employee Ownership.
S&ME's Kingsport's office is part of the Tri-Cities area with Bristol, Virginia and Johnson City, Tennessee and commonly included as part of the Mountain Empire.
For more information on the area, please visit
- Kingsport, TN https://visitkingsport.com/
- Johnson City, TN https://www.johnsoncitytn.org/
- Bristol, TN https://www.tnvacation.com/articles/weekend-bristol-tennessee
Who are we?
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly complex project opportunities.
How to Apply?
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter, and salary expectations for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
No candidate/recruiter calls, personal calls or walk-ins accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor