- 25-Oct-2021 to 31-Dec-2021 (EST)
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Full Time
S&ME is proud to offer high quality, affordable, comprehensive financial and wellness benefits. The package includes a 401 (k) retirement plan; an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP); medical, dental, life and disability insurance; a full suite of voluntary products; a Flexible Spending Account and an Employee Assistance Program; and paid holiday, vacation and sick time. We also provide employees with an opportunity to further their professional growth through certification training and our Credential Incentive Program.
Position: Staff Scientist
Requisition Number: 2021-2410-20
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly complex project opportunities. We recruit top talent and are currently seeking a Staff Scientist to join our team in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The individual will perform field and office work associated with environmental, geological and hazardous material assessments. Qualified candidates shall be able to conduct the following activities:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments;
- Hazardous materials assessment (asbestos, lead, etc.);
- Data entry and report writing.
- BS in environmental science, geology, chemistry or related field;
- At least six (6) months of internship or work related field experience required;
- Hazwoper 40 Training preferred;
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions;
- Ability and willingness to accommodate overnight and out-of-town assignments;
- Good technical writing, verbal communications, and computer skills.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference Check program. Submit resume, cover letter, and salary expectations for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
No candidate/recruiter calls, personal calls or walk-ins accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor