- 08-Oct-2021 to 31-Dec-2021 (EST)
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
S&ME is proud to offer high quality, affordable, comprehensive financial and wellness benefits. The package includes a 401 (k) retirement plan; an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP); medical, dental, life and disability insurance; a full suite of voluntary products; a Flexible Spending Account and an Employee Assistance Program; and paid holiday, vacation and sick time. We also provide employees with an opportunity to further their professional growth through certification training and our Credential Incentive Program.
Position: Senior Civil Project Manager
Requisition Number: 2021-2640-17
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly complex project opportunities. We recruit top talent and are currently seeking a full-time Project Manager to join our Civil Engineering Planning & Design team in either Tampa or Orlando, Florida.
General responsibilities include development of conceptual design, engineering analysis of design alternatives, drawing/detail preparations, specification preparation, permitting / agency coordination, construction site inspections, proposal and report preparation, and communication with internal and external clients. Responsibilities will also include managing projects and budgets, meeting project deadlines, building client relationships and ensuring the delivery of successful projects. This position requires experience in site design, grading design, stormwater design, utility design, permitting, and construction administration.
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering is required;
- Professional Engineer registration in Florida, or able to obtain within six months;
- Eight (8) or more years of progressive experience in civil engineering design projects including site/land development, stormwater, and utilities;
- Two (2) or more years of Project Management experience;
- Familiarity with Civil 3D is required, and Proficiency in Civil 3D is a plus;
- Proficiency in Stormwater modeling software is required;
- Knowledge of Florida regulatory processes is preferred;
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Candidate will have excellent communication skills, including written, oral and listening, and good interpersonal skills as well as ability to work and interface well in a collaborative project team environment;
- Ability to interact positively and effectively with people in all levels of organizations.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter, and salary expectations for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
No candidate/recruiter calls, personal calls or walk-ins accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor