- 06-Jul-2021 to 30-Sep-2021 (EST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
S&ME is proud to offer high quality, affordable, comprehensive financial and wellness benefits. The package includes a 401 (k) retirement plan; an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP); medical, dental, life and disability insurance; a full suite of voluntary products; a Flexible Spending Account and an Employee Assistance Program; and paid holiday, vacation and sick time. We also provide employees with an opportunity to further their professional growth through certification training and our Credential Incentive Program.
Position: Air Quality Specialist
Requisition Number: 2021-2440-09
S&ME recruits top talent and is currently seeking an Air Quality Specialist with air permitting experience to join our team in the Huntsville, Alabama area.
This position is responsible for a wide variety of air quality, permitting, compliance, and management of routine to complex environmental projects for a variety of industrial, municipal, and commercial clients.
Who you are:
- You aren't being challenged in your current role and you are ready for the next.
- You have consulting experience in air quality permitting, dispersion modeling, emission inventories, (New Source Review and Title V) air quality permits and compliance reporting.
- You have demonstrated expertise with state and federal regulatory air quality programs related to industrial and manufacturing facilities, solid waste, and transportation.
- You enjoy managing and mentoring junior level scientists in the development of projects.
- You see the value in Employee Ownership.
- You possess a Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Engineering, Environmental Science or a related field; and you have at least five (5) years of relevant experience.
- You have the desire to Learn and Grow as part of a team.
Who we are :
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly complex project opportunities.
How to apply:
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter, and salary expectations for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor