- 13-Sep-2021 to 31-Oct-2021 (EST)
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Full Time
S&ME is proud to offer high quality, affordable, comprehensive financial and wellness benefits. The package includes a 401 (k) retirement plan; an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP); medical, dental, life and disability insurance; a full suite of voluntary products; a Flexible Spending Account and an Employee Assistance Program; and paid holiday, vacation and sick time. We also provide employees with an opportunity to further their professional growth through certification training and our Credential Incentive Program.
Requisition Number: 2021-2950-03
S&ME is currently seeking a full-time professional/technical recruiter to join our team. This position will provide work flexibility to balance time working from home and in the office each week.
This position is a key role within the talent team, and will assist the team's efforts in evaluating, enhancing, and supporting the overall company strategic objective to Secure the Right Talent.
- Responsible for actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers;
- Work across all operational and geographic areas of the business to assist in hiring needs particularly for engineers, project managers, technicians and senior technical and leadership positions;
- Communicate consistently and openly with hiring managers, human resource business partners and candidates throughout the recruitment process building trust-based professional relationships;
- Recommend best practices and new recruiting strategies to build pipelines and increase diversity;
- Collaborate and lead projects with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas;
- Train hiring managers on compliance, hiring policies and practices;
- Collaborate with other internal groups to establish S&ME as an employer of choice within our industry;
- Manage recruitment process and candidate activity within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and maintain reports on recruiting activity.
Who are you?
- You pride yourself on developing and maintaining relationships with hiring managers.
- You have proven to be a strategic partner to the business by understanding the current talent needs and have developed, implemented, and executed customized hiring strategies to secure talent.
- You align with one of S&ME's core values "Listen First" and seek to listen and understand the needs of the hiring manager to best meet their needs.
- You possess good communication skills.
- You take ownership in your work and look for opportunities to enhance recruiting processes and efficiencies to be effective.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing, or Communications, and at least three (3)+ years recruiting experience with proven proactive sourcing and pipeline building abilities.
Who are we?
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly complex project opportunities. The talent management team is a small, but growing group of individuals in the process of building a robust culture of recruitment. We are not afraid to try new things and are excited for new ideas!
How to apply
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter, salary expectations for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
No candidate/recruiter calls, personal calls or walk-ins accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor