- 21-Jun-2021 to 30-Nov-2021 (EST)
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Full Time
S&ME is proud to offer high quality, affordable, comprehensive financial and wellness benefits. The package includes a 401 (k) retirement plan; an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP); medical, dental, life and disability insurance; a full suite of voluntary products; a Flexible Spending Account and an Employee Assistance Program; and paid holiday, vacation and sick time. We also provide employees with an opportunity to further their professional growth through certification training and our Credential Incentive Program.
Position: Accounting and Finance Administrative Support
Requisition Number: 2021-2910-03
S&ME is currently seeking a part-time temporary support position for our corporate Accounting and Finance team in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is a part-time role for 6 months with the possibility of continuing on as needed after the 6-month period.
- Assist Accounts Payables in transitioning vendors electronic payments;
- Assist in general payables maintenance; include vendor data clean-up, invoice routing, and online invoice access;
- Work with our vendors to ensure payments are being routed correctly;
- Assist our corporate billers in project set-up for billing purposes;
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Who are you?
- You have at least one year of experience in accounting, payables, general administrative responsibilities, or are pursuing a degree in accounting or a related field.
- You pride yourself on delivering first-class client service.
- You are comfortable and able to come into the office on a daily basis.
- You possess good communication skills and are comfortable reaching out to external vendors to get information and to follow-up.
- You take ownership in your work and look for opportunities to take on greater responsibilities.
Who we are
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly complex project opportunities.
How to apply
This is a part-time temporary position that could transition to an as-needed basis after the 6-month period, with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter and salary expectations for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor