- 18-May-2021 to 30-Sep-2021 (EST)
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Full Time
S&ME is proud to offer high quality, affordable, comprehensive financial and wellness benefits. The package includes a 401 (k) retirement plan; an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP); medical, dental, life and disability insurance; a full suite of voluntary products; a Flexible Spending Account and an Employee Assistance Program; and paid holiday, vacation and sick time. We also provide employees with an opportunity to further their professional growth through certification training and our Credential Incentive Program.
Position: Aviation Planner
Requisition Number: 2021-2650-01
S&ME is currently seeking an experienced Aviation Planner to join our growing Aviation design and construction services team embedded within the Transportation Business Unit.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience as an Aviation Planner, having been involved in the development of Airport Master Plans and Airport Layout Plans (ALP), and has built a reputation of outstanding client service by delivering high quality and on-time deliverables.
Who are you?
- You aren't being challenged in your current role.
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and want to build on your aviation planning expertise to help grow, assemble, and develop a dedicated aviation planning team, with support by a firm that provides full-service Design, Construction Materials Testing, Geotechnical, and Environmental services within the aviation market across the southeast.
- You pride yourself on delivering first-class client service and are proactive in addressing client needs.
- You have the comfort level and ability to wear many hats, including but not limited to: project manager, client manager, business developer, and planner.
- You see the value in Employee Ownership.
- You want to WIN and are driven by SUCCESS.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Planning, Engineering, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, or equivalent, with 8-15 years of experience within the aviation market. AICP certification is a plus, but not a requirement.
It is preferred that this role sit in either our Nashville, Tennessee or Orlando, Florida location, but can be based anywhere within S&ME's current footprint.
Who we are...
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly complex project opportunities.
How to apply
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter and digital portfolio for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor