- 19-Nov-2020 to 31-Jan-2021 (EST)
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Full Time
S&ME is proud to offer high quality, affordable, comprehensive financial and wellness benefits. The package includes a 401 (k) retirement plan; an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP); medical, dental, life and disability insurance; a full suite of voluntary products; a Flexible Spending Account and an Employee Assistance Program; and paid holiday, vacation and sick time. We also provide employees with an opportunity to further their professional growth through certification training and our Credential Incentive Program.
Position: Landscape Architect
Requisition Number: 2020-3510-05
S&ME is a leading, employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions. S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly complex project opportunities. We recruit top talent and are currently seeking a full-time licensed Landscape Architect to join our team in our Nashville, Tennessee location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of site analysis, site planning, conceptual design, design development and preparation of construction plans, details and specifications for landscape architecture projects. Responsibilities will also include managing design projects and budgets, meeting project deadlines, building client relationships and ensuring the delivery of successful projects from conceptual design and master planning through construction. Additionally, the selected candidate shall be willing to effectively mentor junior staff. Project types include civic, parks and recreation, transportation, mixed-use, urban design, hospitality, healthcare and master planned communities.
The selected candidate will join a successful, collaborative office of landscape architects, planners and engineers in support of public and private sector projects throughout Tennessee and surrounding states.
When submitting your resume and application, please include a digital portfolio <10 MB.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program required;
- Licensed Registration is required; Licensed Registration in the State of Tennessee is preferred;
- LEED AP certification is a plus;
- 5+ years' experience in the field of Landscape Architecture required;
- Project management experience is preferred;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office;
- Experience in Sketch Up and 3D photorealistic rendering (Lumion) is preferred;
- MicroStation experience is a plus;
- GIS experience is a plus;
- Transportation sector work, including TDOT Local Programs, is preferred;
- Hand drawing and graphic skills (plan and section/elevation) required;
- Passion for design and the profession;
- Knowledge of materials, products, and systems;
- Organized, innovative and ambitious with an interest in expanding landscape and hardscape design experience;
- Effective communications skills with project team members, clients, consultants, contractors, and agency officials.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program. Submit resume, cover letter and digital portfolio for consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position with an internal or external candidate at any time during the search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings or submissions of resumes using external links/websites.
No candidate/recruiter calls, personal calls or walk-ins accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor