- Provo, UT, USA
- Full Time
100% paid health, dental and basic life insurance premiums & many other amazing benefits and perks!
Smarty is a 10+ year company that's profitable, self-funded, growing, and crazy fun!
Come grow with us!
When you process around 2.5 billion address lookups a day, you can start to feel pretty good about yourself. But that's just the beginning of where we're going as a company.
The same can be said for our graphic design and UX - we look good on the red carpet, but we know there's a lot more we can do to catch attention and shine.
If you relish creating amazing visual designs that make viewers stare, we want to talk to you. If those designs convey our key messages and cement emotional impact with our target audience as they interact with our website, you better get in here quickly!
As a Graphic and UX Designer at Smarty, your goal is to be the Chuck Norris of Smarty's visual identity.
- Create a unique visual identity for Smarty through original graphic design that embraces and extolls our location data mission
- Create engaging visual designs that incorporate ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout across all marketing materials and channels
- Website properties
- Product Marketing Materials
- Infographics, eBooks, and Case studies
- Social media
- Tradeshow Displays
- Webinar Materials and Presentations
- Sales tools
- Be the Smarty visual brand ambassador and ensure brand consistency
- Create designs that engage users with thumb-stopping and finger-clicking creative
- Establish and grow Smarty branded iconography
- Generate ways to add visual power to all elements of our marketing mix
- Explore new design trends and evaluate effectiveness in getting prospects to engage
- Work across multiple mediums - digital display, print, video elements
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams
- Continually search out ways to enhance our existing properties
- Effectively and efficiently use graphic design tools
- Shape the experience an audience feels when interacting with the Smarty website
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design
- Visualization, design, and conceptualization of user experiences to ensure best-of-breed marketing and UX
- Continually improve the usability, accessibility, and pleasure visitors/users experience across our website properties, including potential customers exploring the storefront, existing customers navigating their account dashboard, and employees using our administrative tools.
- Work with front-end developers to implement designs that support Google Core Web Vitals
- Incorporate logic and reasoning skills as well as data analysis into website wireframes and layouts
- Create seamless navigation through different user flows
- Continually review competitor websites for opportunities to enhance our own website
- Conduct UX research with our target audience
- Be aware of how cultural perceptions, societal shifts, and individual experiences all inform each other - and then design interactive experiences accordingly
- 5+ years graphic design experience
- 3+ years of website design experience
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field
- Expertise in graphic design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, etc.)
- Experience in UX design tools
- Strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Understanding of corporate identity, marketing, social media, and advertising
Smarty is a leader in location data intelligence-providing enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for address validation, standardization, and geocoding in 240+ countries and territories. Through easy-to-use website tools, SDKs and fully-documented APIs, Smarty's customers process billions of addresses every day.
And we're having fun!
We believe fun is creating, building, and helping. Fun is collaborating with energy and excitement. Fun is making memories. Fun is not just working, but really living and enjoying our time together. We accomplish this by mastering our respective crafts, being outward toward others, and by doing lots of fun things together. We infuse fun into our everyday work and believe if you aren't having fun, then you're doing it wrong!
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation (DOE).
- 100% paid health, dental and basic life insurance premiums.
- Generous PTO benefits that grows with tenure.
- 401k retirement plan with matching.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Ongoing training for professional and career development.
- Great workplace and the tools to accomplish the work.
- Adjustable standing desks.
- Drinks, snacks, team building lunches & activities.
- In office chiropractic services.
- Many other perks, including periodic company retreats and trips to very fun places.
Sounds too good to be true? Apply and find out for yourself.
- Apply at: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/smarty/jobs
- For more information about the company, please visit us at www.smarty.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we require all candidates (that receive and accept
employment offers) to complete a background check.