- Provo, UT, USA
- Full Time
100% paid medical, dental and basic life insurance premiums plus many more perks and benefits!
Smarty is a 10+ year company that is self-funded, profitable, growing, and crazy fun! Come grow with us!We have immediate opportunities for Outbound Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our sales department. Your primary responsibility will be to generate new leads to fill the pipeline of our sales team. You will do this by curating lists of ideal potential prospects, and then initiating contact with these prospects through emails, phone calls, social media outreach, and other methods.
Our desire is to help people and organizations overcome costly and potentially risky challenges. You will be expected to quickly educate potential prospects on our services, address initial questions as needed, and gather appropriate detailed information about the prospect, their organization, and their potential use cases. Your motivation should be to do everything possible to build the initial positive relationship with our prospects and see that they are smoothly turned over to the applicable sales team for more detailed conversations and contract discussions.
- Have fun! Enjoy the interactions with the prospective customers and with your co-workers.
- Use multiple means of contacting, such as phone and video calls, email, social media, etc., to initiate contact with potential prospects in an expedient manner. Provide appropriate information to pre-qualify and foster lead relationships.
- Become a subject matter expert on all Smartys' SaaS offerings to better understand prospect needs and see potential opportunities to meet those needs.
- Educate potential prospects on company services and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to meet with a sales representative.
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads in HubSpot.
- Gather important information during initial prospect interactions, then provide the sales team with accurate and detailed information about the interested prospects.
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads to their new point of contact, the Small/Medium Business Sales Representative, or the Enterprise Account Executive
- Regularly participate in company cultural training including Arbinger methodologies, Crucial Conversations, Getting Things Done (GTD), etc.
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in sales, marketing or telemarketing.
- Experience with CRM systems (preferably Hubspot) and other sales tools.
- Proven track record for articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and experience communicating through social media channels.
- Ability to uncover customer needs and pain points to accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent and strong attention to detail.
- Did we mention having fun? Work hard, master your craft, and enjoy the experience along the way.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation (DOE).
- 100% paid health, dental and basic life insurance premiums (includes family coverage).
- Generous PTO benefits that increase with tenure.
- 401k retirement plan with matching.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Ongoing training for professional and career development.
- Great workplace and the tools to accomplish the work.
- Drinks, snacks, team building lunches & activities.
- In office chiropractic services.
- Many other perks, including periodic company retreats and trips to very fun places.
Smarty is a leader in location data intelligence-providing enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for address validation, standardization, and geocoding in 240+ countries and territories. Through easy-to-use website tools, SDKs and fully-documented APIs, Smarty's customers process billions of addresses every day!
And we're having fun!
We believe fun is creating, building, and helping. Fun is collaborating with energy and excitement. Fun is making memories. Fun is not just working, but really living and enjoying our time together. We accomplish this by mastering our respective crafts, being outward toward others, and by doing lots of fun things together. We infuse fun into our everyday work and believe if you aren't having fun, then you're doing it wrong!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we require all candidates (that receive and accept employment offers) to complete a background check.