- Provo, UT, USA
- Full Time
Paid medical, dental and basic life insurance premiums, PTO, 401k, in office chiropractic care and various perks!
Smarty is a 10+ year company that is self-funded, profitable, growing, and crazy fun! Come grow with us!
We have immediate opportunities for Enterprise Account Representatives to join our existing inside sales team. Your primary responsibility will be to help prospective customers solve their costly and potentially risky business challenges. Using consultative selling best practices, you should understand the prospect's core business challenges, work out viable solutions, and effectively communicate the value proposition of our services and product offerings. Enterprise sales deals will require varied contract negotiations, relying on some sales engineering resources, and coordinating with multiple parties at the customer's organization and within Smarty.
- Have fun! Enjoy the interactions with our customers and your co-workers.
- Become a subject matter expert on all Smarty's' SaaS offerings to better understand customer needs and see potential opportunities to meet those needs.
- Proactively follow up with all assigned leads using multiple means of communication each day via phone and video calls, email, social media, product demonstrations, etc.
- Maintain excellent records of calls, emails and all contact activities with prospects in the designated CRM.
- Visit with potential customers and cultivate an in-depth understanding of the customerʼs business needs.
- Clearly identify: ʼWhat is the business problem that the customer is trying to solve by using our services?'
- Use consultative-selling best practices to provide trusted recommendations of Company's products, based on the customerʼs goals.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of product offerings to customers.
- Understand and overcome customer objections, including competitive questions, and help move potential customers through to a purchase of the company's services.
- Close the sale.
- Participate in company cultural initiatives and training, including Arbinger methodologies, Crucial Conversations, Getting Things Done (GTD), etc., and apply the learned principles in your work and in your interactions with others.
3+ years of experience in a consultative sales role, with a proven record of exceeding quota/expectations
- Ability to learn about and thoroughly understand API-based products.
- Consultative selling experience, including B2B SaaS sales, is highly preferred.E
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage a large portfolio of potential clients.
- Strong, consistent drive to make an impact and provide results.
- 3+ years of experience using a CRM such as SalesForce or Hubspot, with the ability to track all relevant qualification and lead management activities in our designated CRM tool.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation.
- Proficient in Google Gmail and other G Suite products and/or MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Did we mention having fun? Work hard, master your craft, and enjoy the experience along the way.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Competitive compensation (DOE).
100% paid health, dental and basic life insurance premiums (includes family coverage)
Generous PTO benefits that increase with tenure.
401k retirement plan with matching.
Ongoing training for professional and career development.
Great workplace and the tools to accomplish the work.
Drinks, snacks, team building lunches & activities.
In office chiropractic services.
Many other perks, including periodic company retreats and trips to very fun places.
- If you meet these qualifications, please apply at: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/smarty/jobs
- For more information about the company, please visit us at https://smarty.com
Smarty is a leader in location data intelligence-providing enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for address validation, standardization, and geocoding in 240+ countries and territories. Through easy-to-use website tools, SDKs and fully-documented APIs, Smarty's customers process billions of addresses every day!
And we're having fun!
We believe fun is creating, building, and helping. Fun is collaborating with energy and excitement. Fun is making memories. Fun is not just working, but really living and enjoying our time together. We accomplish this by mastering our respective crafts, being outward toward others, and by doing lots of fun things together. We infuse fun into our everyday work and believe if you aren't having fun, then you're doing it wrong!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we require all candidates (that receive and accept employment offers) to complete a background check.