Smarty is a 10+ year company that is self-funded, profitable, growing, and crazy fun! Come grow with us!
We have an immediate opportunity for a Sales Administrative Assistant to join our sales department. Your primary responsibility will be to work with our sales team to help manage customer purchase orders and invoices, and to initiate delivery of service to customers.
- Have fun! Enjoy the interactions with the prospective customers and with your co-workers.
- Become a Sales process advocate.
- Process purchase orders and liaise with the Accounting Department
- Check and correct invoices before final submission
- Keep and maintain accurate records in CRM and communicate special needs with the Sales Team.
- Help with light contract work; understanding billing and pricing schedules
- Help with Accounts Receivable, including contact to customers for invoice payments
- Regularly participate in company cultural training including Arbinger methodologies, Crucial Conversations, Getting Things Done (GTD), etc.
- Engage with the Sales Team and look for ways to improve the systems, communications, etc...
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3+ years of Sales Administrative experience preferred. Experience with SaaS companies is strongly preferred.
- Experience with sales tools and billing tools. HubSpot experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills, including written, and verbal.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent and strong attention to detail.
- Did we mention having fun? Work hard, master your craft, and enjoy the experience along the way.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation (DOE).
- Paid health, dental and basic life insurance premiums.
- Generous PTO benefits.
- 401k retirement plan with matching.
- Ongoing training for professional and career development.
- Great workplace and the tools to accomplish the work.
- Drinks, snacks, team building lunches & activities.
- In office chiropractic services.
- Many other perks, including periodic company retreats and trips to very fun places.
- If you meet these qualifications, please apply at: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/smarty/jobs
- For more information about the company, please visit us at https://smarty.com
Since its founding in 2011, Smarty has grown to become a recognized industry leader in location data intelligence. We provide enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for address validation, geocoding and data enrichment around the world. And as we've grown, we've kept the fun atmosphere of our startup days. We believe that fun is creating, building, and helping. Fun is collaborating with energy and excitement. Fun is making memories. Fun is not just working but really living and enjoying our time together! We accomplish this by mastering our respective crafts, being outward toward others, and by doing lots of fun things together. We infuse fun into our everyday work and believe that if you aren't having fun, then you're doing it wrong!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we require all candidates (that receive and accept employment offers) to complete a background check.