Smarty is a 10+ year company that is self-funded, profitable, growing, and crazy fun! Come grow with us!
We have immediate opportunities for Inbound Sales Development Representatives to join our sales department. Your responsibility will be to successfully follow-up with and pre-qualify inbound leads generated by multiple marketing initiatives. Our desire is to help people and organizations overcome costly and potentially risky challenges. You will be expected to quickly educate the prospects on our services, address initial questions as needed, and gather appropriate detailed information about the customer, their organization, and their potential use cases. Your motivation should be to do everything possible to build the initial positive relationship with our prospects and see that they are smoothly turned over to the applicable sales team for more detailed conversations and contract discussions.
- Have fun! Enjoy the interactions with the prospective customers and with your co-workers.
- Use multiple means of contacting, such as phone and video calls, email, social media, etc., to follow-up with warm inbound leads in an expedient manner. Provide appropriate information to pre-qualify and foster lead relationships.
- Become a subject matter expert on all Smartys' SaaS offerings to better understand customer needs and see potential opportunities to meet those needs.
- Be prepared to instantly close smaller, more transactional sales deals, if needed.
- Educate leads on company services and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to meet with a sales representative.
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads in HubSpot.
- Gather important information in the initial customer contacts, then provide the sales team with accurate and detailed information about the interested prospects.
- Schedule appointments, demos and introduce leads to their new point of contact, the Small/Medium Business Sales Representative, or the Enterprise Account Executive
- Regularly participate in company cultural training including Arbinger methodologies, Crucial Conversations, Getting Things Done (GTD), etc.
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in sales, marketing or telemarketing.
- Experience with CRM systems (preferably Hubspot) and other sales tools.
- Proven track record for articulating a product/service and building rapport with prospects.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and experience communicating through social media channels.
- Ability to uncover customer needs and pain points to accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, confident, independent and strong attention to detail.
- Did we mention having fun? Work hard, master your craft, and enjoy the experience along the way.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation (DOE).
- Paid health, dental and basic life insurance premiums.
- Generous PTO benefits.
- 401k retirement plan with matching.
- Ongoing training for professional and career development.
- Great workplace and the tools to accomplish the work.
- Drinks, snacks, team building lunches & activities.
- In office chiropractic services.
- Many other perks, including periodic company retreats and trips to very fun places.
- If you meet these qualifications, please apply at: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/smarty/jobs
- For more information about the company, please visit us at https://smarty.com
Since its founding in 2011, Smarty has grown to become a recognized industry leader in location data intelligence. We provide enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for address validation, geocoding and data enrichment around the world. And as we've grown, we've kept the fun atmosphere of our startup days. We believe that fun is creating, building, and helping. Fun is collaborating with energy and excitement. Fun is making memories. Fun is not just working but really living and enjoying our time together! We accomplish this by mastering our respective crafts, being outward toward others, and by doing lots of fun things together. We infuse fun into our everyday work and believe that if you aren't having fun, then you're doing it wrong!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we require all candidates (that receive and accept employment offers) to complete a background check.