Human Resources Assistant - Provo, UT
Smarty is on the hunt for an experienced full-time human resources assistant to work closely with our human resources manager. This in-office position requires organization, dependability, and having a good working knowledge of general human resource functions. You'll be working with great people while learning the answers to life, the universe and everything.
- Have fun! Enjoy the interactions with our co-workers and customers.
- Work with HR Manager to develop and promote the company human resources strategies.
- Liaison between Human Resources and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt attention to requests and questions.
- Assist with the day to day operations of the Human Resources functions and responsibilities.
- Supporting, scheduling and participating in ongoing employee development, including the cultural initiatives and activities, professional skills development, and company core values training (ie Arbinger methodologies, Getting Things Done, Crucial Learning, etc.). Apply the learned principles in your work and in your interactions with others.
- Assist in benefits administration and recruitment efforts.
- Perform new employee onboarding and coordinate orientations.
- Maintaining with accuracy, the department records, directory, and reports.
- 1-2+ years experience or an Associates or Bachelor's degree in related human resources fields (human resources, business, psychology, etc).
- Understanding of human resource principles and practices.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multitask and prioritize short-term and long-term projects.
- Exceptional level of integrity and trustworthiness.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality with regards to company and personnel matters encountered in the course of day-to-day work, and on all highly sensitive information.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Did we mention having fun? Work hard, master your craft, and enjoy the journey-boldly going where no SaaS company has gone before.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation (DOE).
- Paid health, dental and basic life insurance premiums.
- Generous PTO benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching.
- Ongoing training for professional and career development.
- Great workplace and the tools to accomplish the work.
- Drinks, snacks, team building lunches & activities.
- In-office chiropractic services.
- Many other perks, including periodic company retreats and trips to very fun places.
- If you meet these qualifications, please apply at: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/smarty/jobs
- For more information about the company, please visit us at https://www.smarty.com.
Since its founding in 2011, Smarty has grown to become a recognized industry leader in location data intelligence. We provide enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for address validation, geocoding, and data enrichment around the world. As we've grown, our culture has been built upon creating, building, helping, and collaborating with energy and excitement. We enjoy our time together by giving appropriate effort and mastering our respective crafts, being outward toward others, and by doing lots of fun things together. If you aren't enjoying yourself, then you're doing it wrong!