- Provo, UT, USA
- Full Time
We offer 100% paid medical, dental and basic life insurance premiums, plus other amazing benefits and perks!
Who We Are
Smarty is a 10+ year company that is self-funded, profitable, growing, and crazy fun! Come grow with us!
We think we are pretty great-but don't just take it from us. Since our founding in 2011, SmartyStreets has become a recognized industry leader in location data intelligence. Don't really know what that is? That's okay. The candid answer is, we provide enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for address validation, geocoding, and data enrichment around the world. If that went right over your head, that's okay too. This is probably still the best job you will ever apply for-we are pretty certain of it.
Who We Are Looking For
Luckily for you, we have immediate openings for Frontend Software Engineers to join our top-notch team! You'll need strong skills in producing and implementing functional software solutions. You will work closely with a stellar team of software engineers to build and maintain stunning front-end applications. You'll be at the forefront of innovation in location data intelligence by creating meaningful experiences for customers while learning the answers to life, the universe and everything
What You Need To Get The Job Done
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Understanding of effective software design patterns and development best practices (i.e. you're a pro at writing clean code)
- Familiarity with Webpack, node.js, npm, and similar technologies
- Experience building and maintaining API-driven web applications (JAMstack)
- Analytical mind with problem solving attitude
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong (but humble) mentoring skills. You love to share your knowledge with others almost as much as you love when they share their knowledge with you
- Did we mention having fun? Work hard, master your craft, and have fun along the way
What You'll Do For Us
- Have fun! We're serious about our work, but we're equally serious about enjoying our work
- Collaborate with others to develop high-quality, high-performance software, and serve as a technical expert on development projects
- Research and innovate to help us take our apps to the next level (e.g. evaluate new technologies, automate common tasks, etc.)
- Maximize your personal growth through various company-sponsored trainings, including Arbinger, Getting Things Done (GTD), etc., and apply what you learn in your work and interactions with others
What We'll Do For You
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
A bulleted list doesn't really convey how cool it is to work here. And let's be honest: these sound super generic, but we promise you will be pleasantly surprised.
- Excellent compensation (DOE)
- 100% paid health, dental and basic life insurance premiums (includes family coverage)
- Generous paid time off that increase with tenure
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Ongoing training for professional and career development
- Great workplace and the tools to accomplish your work
- Fully stocked kitchen with unlimited drinks and snacks
- Team building lunches and activities
- In-office chiropractic services
- Many other perks, including company retreats and trips to exciting locations
Sounds too good to be true? Apply and find out for yourself.
- If you meet these qualifications, please apply at: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/smarty/jobs
- For more information about the company, please visit us at www.smarty.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we require all candidates (that receive and accept employment offers) to complete a background check.